Atomicrune
Hey Welcome To AtomicRune (Your Own Server) Please Register At Forums!
Grentis!
Atomic
Atomicrune
Hey Welcome To AtomicRune (Your Own Server) Please Register At Forums!
Grentis!
Atomic
Atomicrune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atomicrune

Atomicrune

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparkles Introduction!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkle
Sparkle

Sparkles Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Sparkles Introduction!   Sparkles Introduction! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Hey I'm Sparkle but my real name is Jodie, I'm 17 years old but I'm 18 in less than a month. I'm from the United Kingdom, England and I'm training hairdressing at college. I've been playing private servers for about 2-3 years now and Runescape for longer. I know most people would be shocked seeing a girl playing games but I love it! I love a good old chat and some harmless banter, whats life without a joke?

Most of all I look forward to playing with everyone in-game... See you in the pixels! x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: you are welcome!   Sparkles Introduction! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:14 am

you are welcome but how did u came to thise rsps? cuz im the owner and mine vps is done and server is offline? right? well ....
Back to top Go down
https://atomicrune.board-directory.net
Sparkle
Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sparkles Introduction!   Sparkles Introduction! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:44 am

I think I found your RSPS on the Runescape top 100 and it looked interesting so I thought I would give it a go! ^.^ x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: join the new server    Sparkles Introduction! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
https://atomicrune.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkles Introduction!   Sparkles Introduction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparkles Introduction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atomicrune :: Community :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: